At Churches Fire we proudly position ourselves as a national company with a local presence. For over 25 years, we have strived to fill the market space between large corporations and small local suppliers. Providing internationally recognised and independent businesses with fire safety services, we have formed stable relationships of all sizes.
What we do for you
Churches Fire is continually evolving to meet the expectations of our customers.
- Highly-qualified technicians covering the UK, from Inverness to the Isle of Wight
- Always expanding technician coverage area through skilled recruitment
- Tailored training offered to both technicians and office-based staff to improve service
- Colleagues with expert knowledge of the industry with one of our Senior Fire Risk Consultants serving as the President of The Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM)
- Growing the Churches Fire Group to offer extended fire safety services to more customers
It is the goal of Churches Fire to assist customers in their fire safety provisions. Our wide range of services that help achieve this includes:
- Emergency lighting
- Fire alarms
- Sprinkler systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Kitchen and gas suppression
- Dry and wet risers
- Fire training
- Fire doors and passive protection
- Fire risk assessments
National company, local presence
We set ourselves apart by being the only fully-integrated fire safety company in the UK. The assurance that no other business can deliver the same level of comprehensive fire protection, without going to a third-party, appeals to businesses on a countrywide scale.
Churches Fire is a growing business, with more skilled technicians joining us regularly, and still we remain true to our company aims of being accessible to businesses of all sizes, wherever they are based across the UK.
For more on how we can service your business’ fire safety requirements, and help you remain compliant with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, contact our customer service team.
Start your fire protection now.Get in touch
May 1, 2019