As essential parts of any fire safety system, Churches Fire provides high-quality emergency lighting and fire alarms that customers can trust.
At Churches Fire, our technicians undergo extensive training to provide businesses across the UK with the best quality fire safety services. To this end, many are able to service both emergency lighting and fire alarms in one visit.
As part of the emergency lighting tests, Churches Fire engineers will carry out the following:
- Switch lights off at the fuse board
- Discharge test
- Replace batteries if necessary
- Ensure adequate emergency lighting coverage
Fire alarm testing will include:
- Checking for faults on the control panel display
- Load testing the batteries to ensure sufficient power in the event of a fire/power cut
- Test each call point, smoke detector and heat detector
- Confirming that the correct equipment is in the right areas
Our highly-experienced technicians are based around the country and can maintain more than one fire safety equipment service in one site visit. Combining service offerings from Churches Fire, such as emergency lighting and fire alarms, reduces the need for more than one customer visit.
Churches Fire technicians are often trained to review and advise in relation to other areas such as fire safety signage, fire extinguishers and fire training. All works carried out will then be discussed with the customer, with recommendations and notes provided.
By combining your service offerings, your equipment can be serviced by one Churches Fire technician. This will save your business time and money in organising multiple maintenance visits with different contractors.
Contact Churches Fire today to discuss your fire alarm and emergency lighting requirements.Get in touch