Technician Training Manager
Location: South of England, West Midlands and The Midlands
Salary: £35,000 – 40,000 PA – Depending on Experience
**This role included a company car!
Churches Fire is an industry leading national Fire Security organisation which is growing rapidly throughout the UK. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates across the country and now, due to our expanding team and client base we are seeking a Technician Training Manager.
- To be responsible for ensuring that fire technicians and other technical team members receive a quality training service that reflects the company’s vision and values and supports the Technical Training Agenda.
- To be responsible for recruiting, supporting and developing out of industry individuals and experienced technicians and taking them through the defined training academy/company traineeship.
- To monitor and produce progress reports and a documented training pathway for each individual taking part in the training academy.
- To work from home but travel throughout the UK to conduct interviews, on boarding processes, meetings and training sessions.
- To develop new in-house training courses to be delivered to technicians to assist in upskilling or refreshing their skills.
- To ensure that all employees remain up to date with all relevant British Standards and industry regulations and procedures.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of British Standards BS5839, BS5266, BS5499 and BS5306 – Essential
- Understanding of Sprinkler regulations and FSO
- Understanding of Fire Doors/Passive Fire Protection
- Working knowledge of AOV Systems
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- General assessment skills
- Awareness of training needs and styles
- Confident to present in a group environment/conduct classroom learning sessions
- IT literate
Apply now or contact the Recruitment Team on 03330112328!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: BBBH5120_1539956216
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits+Car
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East England
Job Industry: Health and Safety