Sprinkler Project Manager
£35,000 – £45,000 (salary can be negotiated depending on experience)
Full Company Benefits
Location: Between London and the South Coast
Churches Fire is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that are rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join the team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are now seeking a Sprinkler Project Manager to join our team.
** Please note that this role requires flexibility when it comes to travel as the projects will be in various locations.
**To be considered for this role you must have knowledge and experience within LPS Scheme and hold a full UK drivers licence.
· Manage the daily operations of the installations of sprinkler systems
· Ensure all installation projects are carried out on time and completed to British Standards
· Lead, manage and support teams of Installation engineers and relevant technicians
· Oversee the projects thoroughly and keeping tight communication between the installation teams, customers and trades
· Travel to various locations to ensure full management of various projects
· Experience in LPC Scheme
· A strong knowledge of sprinkler systems
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Previous experience in sprinkler installations
· Highly IT literate as you will be working in a paper-free environment
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be extremely well organised with a calm, can do attitude.
- You must be a highly engaged and driven individual who thrives on the success of a growing business.
- You must have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in running a department (desired not essential)
· Flexible working hours
· Brilliant pension schemes
· Company vehicle
· Regular social outings including an extravagant annual company party
Apply now or contact Churches Fire Recruitment Team: / 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: BBBH5358_1547634541
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: