Passive Fire Protection Project Manager
£40,000 – £45,000 + Full Company Benefits
Churches Fire is an industry leading National Fire Security business that is rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join the team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are now seeking a Passive Fire Protection Project Manager to join our team.
** Please note that this role requires flexibility when it comes to travel as the projects will be in various locations.
**To be considered for this role you must have knowledge and experience within LPS Scheme and hold a full UK drivers licence.
· Manage the daily operations of the Passive Fire Protection & Fire Door division
· Ensure all installation projects are carried out on time and completed to British Standards
· Lead, manage and support teams of Installation Engineers and relevant Technicians
· Oversee the projects thoroughly and keeping tight communication between the installation teams, customers and trades
· Travel to various locations to ensure full management of various projects
· Experience in LPS Scheme for fire doors and passive fire protection
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Previous experience in Passive Fire Protection and specifically Passive Fire Protection installation
· Highly IT literate as you will be working in a paper-free environment
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be extremely well organised with a calm, can do attitude.
- You must be a highly engaged and driven individual who thrives on the success of a growing business.
- You must have excellent communication and leadership skills
· Flexible working hours
· A brilliant pension schemes
· Company Van
· Regular social outings including an extravagant annual company party
Keywords: Project Manager, Projects, Project Management, Passive Fire Protection, LPS Scheme, Fire Stopping, Fire Prevention, Passive Fire Doors, Fire Doors, Passive Fire Protection Specialist, Contracts Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: BBBH4915_1535012068
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Car+Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Health and Safety